I want share my game to some friend but don't know how to turn on the free to take mode , can someone help me??
This is a pretty simple thing to do. I will answer this question for you very shortly:
1) Go to the requested game.
2) Click on the 3 dots right to the name.
3) Select " Configure this place".
4) Click "Games" the last one down the bar.
5) Allow: "Allow this place to be copied...."
If I was you I would turn team create on an add your friend, To turn it own go on roblox studio and one of the top tabs with have a button which says team create click on it then add your friend's name. Then he will also be able to edit or look at your game.